Friday, July 1, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 11:00 I need to stop getting up early and then spending two hours in front of my computer wasting my day. #
  • 12:20 Black crackle over silver + water decal. Fun mani for the weekend! twitpic.com/5jlh4c #
  • 13:16 Uh. WTF. The last disc in my True Blood season 3 set is melted. TO TARGET! #
  • 14:43 I'm still not sure I can get behind this weirdness with Sookie having magic light shooting powers. #TrueBloodS3 #
  • 15:23 Is Sookie ever going to clean her freakin house? #TrueBloodS3 #
  • 15:57 @millej LOL! Perfect. :D #
  • 16:10 RT @tekkatron: RT @clairehennessy RT @elizabethscraig: A mystery writer shares her annual income and expenses: t.co/YZ45A5T #
  • 17:53 Uh. I should probably be packing for my trip to visit @lizxphile and @majormojo this weekend. #
  • 19:15 Watching Ghost Adventures. These guys are such clowns. #
  • 19:40 "The hearing on the left side of my face went numb." There is so much wrong with that sentence. #GhostAdventures #
  • 19:47 Funny how the sound they subtitled! as "no" sounds exactly like what they subtitled as "di e." #GhostAdventures #
  • 20:27 They just rolled in, riled up a crowd, with a weird filk of the Ghostbusters theme playing. What a bunch of tools. #GhostAdventures #
  • 21:06 @matthewdowsmith Because you're hoping they'll stop playing with socks and bags? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment