Monday, July 11, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 00:19 @cpedraza New York!! #
  • 00:27 @coollike You might have answered this somewhere... but what camera & lens are you using now? Depth of field is amazing. Guessing Canon 7D? #
  • 00:32 @cpedraza Okay! Weekends are kind of full the next two weeks. #
  • 01:36 I hate games.. but I might make an exception for @thatalexdays' game, Sopio. Looks ridiculous and entertaining. #
  • 01:50 Really.. I want to buy sopiocards.com .. but who would I play with?? #
  • 11:12 @shingyin I just saw the pics of your Labyrinth Ball outfit. So cool! #
  • 14:58 @FyrDrakken Mine too! :) Of course I had to get it. #
  • 15:28 Apparently Aaron Ashmore is joining #Warehouse13. I'm seeing a lot of people confusing him with Shawn Ashmore. This one was not in X-Men. #
  • 15:29 @matthewdowsmith Sounds like I'll have to send some people to SDCC to gather things for me... #
  • 17:34 I just unlocked the "Photogenic" badge on @foursquare! 4sq.com/qIgr0B #
  • 17:34 Getting beef gyros with @smashedrecords (@ Rotterdam Square Mall) 4sq.com/ojIBDj #
  • 20:01 That palette came in that giant box. ILU Zappos...but you're doing it wrong. :\ twitpic.com/5ot5cy #
  • 20:44 Crap. I think I actually will need help hanging up my work for my show. :\ #
  • 22:47 @matthewdowsmith It's like Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter all smooshed together. #
  • 23:48 Google+, I need a "mute this person" feature. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment