Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 00:13 @write_chen Oh no! :( #
  • 00:49 @write_chen Hope so! *hug* #
  • 12:34 @matthewdowsmith Write it out and make it happen! :) You've already got Night Folk going! #
  • 14:35 @RainbowFrancks I can bake, but I can't cook. Trade you a pie for dinner? #
  • 16:06 I just cut my finger open on a piece of frame glass. I don't recommend it. Bloooooooooood! #
  • 16:! 31 Hope these sell. Since I just lost some actual blood when the glass attacked me. twitpic.com/5po4n3 #
  • 17:32 @BPStoyle Fuuuuny. #
  • 17:32 @gossipboyonline The bleeding's mostly stopped. #
  • 17:38 FRAMING DONE. Now I can relax... a little. #
  • 19:18 @lizxphile I think Sephora will take back an item at any time as well. #
  • 20:34 Why does Myka wear giant hipster glasses? Meeeh. #Warehouse1! 3 #
  • 22:51 The Toshiba Satellite zombie commercial is kind of hilarious. #
  • 23:19 @matthewdowsmith Is #necon mostly horror related things or is that just this year? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment