Friday, July 8, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 00:23 Google+. Meh. Remember when everyone was trying to get into Google Wave? #
  • 00:40 @speakerwiggin Wave was actually useful when I was working on a project. #
  • 09:26 @millej AWESOME!! #
  • 09:32 @millej Just looked. So great! #
  • 10:17 I have this Google+ thing. It's a little bit perplexing. Will figure it out later. #
  • 12:04 @millej Glad you decided to make the! trip! #
  • 12:24 July @Birchbox ship notice in my inbox! \o/ Can't wait to see what's in it! #
  • 13:40 Neighbor's crab apple tree seems to have fallen against the oak tree in our yard. That guy is a pain; he better pay to have it removed. #
  • 14:07 @moirarogersbree I'm nmot as amazed by Google+ as others seem to be. It's kind of messy and not intuitive. #
  • 16:00 Apparently I didn't print one of my pieces for the show. Crap. Good thing I caught it now. :P #
  • 17:55 Ten more pieces framed.... ten to go. Almost ready for! the show! #
  • 21:54 My mom loves USA Network shows. I DVR them all week and then we watch them after dinner. #
  • 21:58 #NecessaryRoughness has both Scott Cohen and Marc Blucas? Hm. I don't know if that's enough to keep my attention. #
  • 22:42 LOL Huge Tesla ad on #Suits. Actually...all sorts of car geekery in this episode. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment