Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 00:28 @RainbowFrancks A band sent me an update on MySpace last week. I've forgotten all my login info. #
  • 09:07 @cpedraza @cpedraza Yeah.. I don't necessarily want to block them, but I also don't want to add them to my circle. #
  • 09:10 Have a look at this comic project on Kickstarter by @ian_x and @ryancody - FAILSAFE one-shot from Black Label Comics: t.co/J3U5vUa #
  • 10:26 @ian_x Of course! :) #
  • 10:27 @ian_x ! I wish I was able to pledge more! #
  • 12:25 @buhfly Ohnoes... are you reading her books? I was thinking about trying AB out again, but.... D: #
  • 12:30 @buhfly O_O OMG. That is a torture scene?! RIGHT?! Or it's torture for us perhaps... #
  • 12:40 I just love all the emails I get about discounted fares that don't go where I want or originate where I am. /sarcasm #
  • 12:51 @buhfly Remember when her books actually had some kind of plot? #
  • 12:52 Food.! Must have. Then going to swatch and photograph the Stila palette that arrived yest & prep TtV photos for framing. Yes. #
  • 13:56 Uh, hey #SwitchedAtBirth - that's not how Photoshop works. #
  • 14:01 July @Birchbox is here! :D twitpic.com/5p5lip #
  • 14:08 #SwitchedAtBirth that is also not how a Holga works. There is no barrel zoom. There is no zoom. #
  • 16:05 Are the DPs from Teen Wolf & Vampire Diaries trading tips? Sure darkness adds suspence, but I can't see 90% of what's going on. #teenwolf #
  • 16:19 Wuuuuut. Him risking his life to save you guys even though you beg him not to =/= untru! stworthy, you stupid girl. Makes him dumb, though. #
  • 17:41 There's a world record for rubbing chilis in your eyes? WTF is wrong with people? #
  • 17:46 Chillies even. Sorry, I just watched a woman eat 60 chillies and then rub 24 squished chillies in her eyes. #
  • 18:05 @Scopi Gordon Ramsey's Great Escape, actually. :) #
  • 18:33 The blonde in the Kindle ad has scary huge eyes. The guy is cute though. #
  • 19:08 Gonna watch #Alphas. Reviews make it seem... not sucky. #!
  • 19:32 Uh...hey #Alphas, you're misusing synesth esia there. It not enhanced senses - it's when one sense triggers another. Like sounds = colors. #
  • 19:36 @kittredge83 Sounds good to me! #
  • 20:53 Some day I'll be able to do a Windows Update and not have to restart. Right? It's kind of annoying. #
  • 22:11 @dtissagirl Good thing Photoshop has an automate feature? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment