Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 11:32 @matthewdowsmith Dammit. Now I want donuts. #
  • 12:04 Why is everyone parked like ab asshole today? #
  • 13:31 Looking for another wood box for perfume oils. (@ Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts) 4sq.com/rbw9AE #
  • 13:45 I'm at Target - Albany (1440 Central Ave, Albany) 4sq.com/qsv6NB #
  • 13:50 Hey, ladies, Target is not your kids playground. #
  • 14:48 @FyrDrakken The wo! rst part was that the parents were talking about how it's summer vacation & their kids run wild. UIh, no, YOU LET THEM. #
  • 14:48 @millej Woo! Except I forgot I couple things I meant to buy. >_< #
  • 15:06 Sorry @matthewdowsmith no taunting @mitchgerads. Only 2 Cap donuts at my local. twitpic.com/5q4l0i #
  • 15:12 Just got my 35mm & 120 film back. Ooooy. Juicebox camera does not like anyting but bright sun. #
  • 15:13 And @lizxphile's Holga bachelorette photos came out... uh.. interesting. #
  • 15:14 My favorite photo from the roll is act ually a total screw up (exposed the film) but it looks soooo cool. #
  • 17:29 Might have painted my new perfume box TARDIS n blue! And a wee dragon to match. twitpic.com/5q6dl5 #
  • 19:02 Pretty cool when the creators will listen to the fans! #
  • 23:39 @wwwbigbaldhead Are the zombies getting along with the vampires & werewolves in Georgia? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment