Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 00:19 @matthewdowsmith YAY NIGHT FOLK! #
  • 00:25 @matthewdowsmith Let me know when you need help with the Night Folk organizing and errands. :) #
  • 14:12 @matthewdowsmith DragonCon next year? :D #
  • 14:19 @matthewdowsmith See if you can get in Artist Alley. If you need a con agent to go through the DCon tape, I know someone. #
  • 14:36 @matthewdowsmith Yeeeeep. They either ! work with your regular agent or independently. #
  • 14:37 @matthewdowsmith DCon Artists Alley would be a great place for you to be, but I'm told getting approved by DCon is an ordeal. #
  • 16:36 Just left my car with a hotel valet. Scary! Hope it comes back in one piece. :P #
  • 22:11 The party for @lizxphile continues at Jacques! I believe we have stage side seats for the drag show. #
  • 22:37 Might be at a drag show. Lol twitpic.com/5kdc45 #
  • 23:41 Rowdy! twitpic.com/5keehl #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment