Thursday, July 7, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 00:20 @Moeskido I'm kind of treating it like free advertising in an international magazine. #
  • 09:24 @lizxphile WUT. Peaches N Creme is being discontinued?! Now I feel like I need to buy it JUST IN CASE. #
  • 09:26 @lizxphile Huge stock clearance on their wesite. Lily Suger & Creme still being made though, so I'll stop panicking. #
  • 09:28 @lizxphile I know, I'm looking at the prices. Not a bad way to sample cotton yarns, which I haven't really worked with. #
  • 10:38 Resisted all sort of shopping and sales this morning. Because I have no money. #
  • 13:28 @ShoutFactory Okay, cool! I will be ordering my set soon then! :D Thanks so much! #
  • 13:34 Argh. As a responsible adult, I just used my reward points for $50 off my bill instead of an Amazon certificate. :\ #
  • 15:49 Sephora and Christmas Tree Shop erranding! (@ Colonie Center) 4sq.com/oeiybW #
  • 18:12 FML. My drivers license is expiring in September. It's $65 to renew. Ugh. Do I get a new photo? :P #
  • 18:25 @millej It's probably good enough. Beats waiting in the DMV line. #
  • 18:26 @saffsayshi This is my 'you're 30' renewal. Meh. I'll probably do it by mail so I don't have to wait in line. #
  • 18:27 @millej It's probably 9 years old. I basically look the same. #
  • 18:32 @speakerwiggin NYS is a scamorama. :/ #
  • 22:58 @speakerwiggin No kidding. For $65, I want this thing to be good for like 10 years. It's only good for 8. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment