Sunday, July 10, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 00:32 @crzydemona It's the Preston castle episode - they're airing it again at 2am EST. #
  • 10:55 Not really in the mood for this. Can today be done? #
  • 13:03 Ate leftover pizza. Used foil to make a bowl for my salad. Eye=classy. twitpic.com/5o6v2z #
  • 13:26 @rhboyd Laziness, actually. #
  • 13:36 Ewan McGregor and @BigBoyler playing with lightsabers on #GrahamNorton is hilarious! #
  • 13:55 Video: Ewan McGregor! and Chris O'Dowd on The Graham Norton Show playing with lightsabers. I LOVE these... tumblr.com/xx13fdj9ve #
  • 14:45 Latest Nook has an eink touchscreen. Sounds kind of swanky, but I still love my Kindle. #
  • 15:24 @matthewdowsmith I'm looking forward to the new Chameleon Circuit album! #
  • 18:07 @lizxphile uhm...well, there were devices that fly, but since there's not really space they're more like flying battle carriers. #
  • 18:23 @lizxphile There's a command ship, var! ious Recognizers, and a giant carrier ship. Oh! Also light jets. #
  • 19:15 Just saw a recipe for cherry cup pies!! Want to make them... #
  • 19:45 Photo: Drastically different days. tumblr.com/xx13fkefsp #
  • 20:33 Hey! It's @wwwbigbaldhead on L&O:SVU! :D #
  • 23:12 @fusilli_head Heart shaped pies! How interesting.. did they use a mold of some kind? #
  • 23:28 Ravenclaw Quidditch shirt on @teefury tomorrow! WANT. #
  • 23:37 @jo! elbellucci I'm feeling the same way about Outcasts, which BBC America started showing. BORING. :\ #
  • 23:41 @joelbellucci I don't know if he comes back, but Bamber has been in the last three episodes I've seen. #
  • 23:49 @David_ONeill_ I just saw a Patterson ad for his new adult book & childrens book. Laughed when I saw the coauthor also listed. #
  • 23:50 @write_chen I'm sure it'll go well! #
  • 00:00 @David_ONeill_ Yeah... that's why I was laughing. :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment