Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 10:32 OMG. @Zoya_Nailpolish is finally releasing a color with my name! :D It's a Prussian blue cream. Must have!! #
  • 10:40 @kittredge83 It's named Cynthia - they haven't used that name yet, surprisingly. #
  • 10:54 My fb friend numbers keep dropping but I can't figure out who is defriending me because everyone seems to be there. Why do I even care?? #
  • 11:25 @Goochiano Well, my issue is that I don't know why my friend # is dropping because all the people I remember seem to still be there. #
  • 12:16 Uh. Holy crap. The price of! 120 film has gone up $6 in a year? o_O #
  • 13:16 Apparently SMS @foursquare check-ins don't push to Twitter, but mobile web will. UGH. #
  • 13:18 Things I should be doing: framing, laundry, yardwork, eating. What I'm actually doing: Nothing. #
  • 13:24 @zoecello It's on my DVR! Can't wait to hear you! ;) #
  • 13:25 @millej :\ Is there an option I'm missing somewhere? #
  • 13:29 @millej Oh, no... is that what I should be using? #
  • 13:33 @millej AH HAH! Why is checking in via SMS so complicated. :P #
  • 13:35 Okay, thanks to @millej I figured out the @foursquare thing. Total user fail. :P #
  • 13:55 Might be eating guacamole and chips for lunch. #
  • 15:39 And now I just had an almond butter and nutella sandwich. Om nom! #
  • 18:55 My brother is making burgers for dinner. Topped with sauteed mushrooms! #
  • 19:06 .@matthewdowsmith is totally right. After taking a vacation from creative works, it takes so long to get ba! ck into work mode. :\ #
  • 20:19 I wish the fam would stop bruning olive oil & cooking spray to the Green Pan. Or at least deglaze before they continue the burning. #
  • 22:10 @andythetrujillo Cows sure are yummy. #
  • 23:21 @rhboyd OMGSOCOOL!!! Let me know how much I owe you for shipping or whatever! :D #
  • 23:39 @shingyin Got the package today! Thanks for the extras! The conversation cards are cute! :D #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment