Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daily Twitter Dump

  • 11:06 I need to stop getting up early in the morning only to waste my time staring at the computer for 2-3 hours. #
  • 12:09 I think I'll start productivity with laundry and then try Linux Mint out on my old laptop. #
  • 14:26 Right. Okay. I give up on Linux on the laptop. WinXP still works all right and the Linux install is being a PITA. #
  • 18:34 I like how we're obsessed with being green, but also obsessed with cleanliness and creating all kinds of disposable, one-use items. #
  • 19:30 Going from Jem & the Holograms to Transformers Prime is a serious visual jolt. :P #
  • 19:37 Hold on. ReBoot: Definitive Mainframe Edition was released a couple weeks ago?? Must have. Going to be using my Amazon reward points I t ... #
  • 19:39 @ShoutFactory Many reviews on Amazon for the ReBoot Definitive Edition indicate bad sound on all discs. Will this be corrected? #
  • 21:02 I love Brian Cox, but two things that make me LOL: credited as "Professor Brian Cox" & crazy locations for Wonders of the Solar System. #
  • 21:56 I just had my first interview with a real publication about my artwork. Hopefully I didn't come off sounding like a complete idiot. #
  • 22:01 @te kkah I know right? I've been meaning to post that video to my FB to rile up certain people. #
  • 22:27 @ShoutFactory Hm. Based that on these reviews: amzn.to/nK6d9a amzn.to/obUgaL bit.ly/nhL3wc - poss not a huge issue tho? #
  • 22:27 @matthewdowsmith Hah! Thanks, good advice. We'll see when the article appears in August. #
  • 23:46 @Moeskido Eh. Not paid, but perhaps will lead to some purchases? #
  • 23:47 @tara_oshea Thanks! :D I was very nervous. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment